Thursday, September 20, 2012

Aboard the Norwegian

On Easter Sunday, the boys and I boarded the Norwegian Spirit for a 5 day cruise home.  What an adventure!  We wanted to try something new to get back to Honduras.  Honestly, I was just tired of throwing money at United Airlines; I figured I'd share the wealth, right?  Not so much. 


The children had a wonderful time.  Ice cream for dessert with breakfast, lunch and dinner; who could ask for anything more? 


The older boys went to the playplace all day and Eli and I would cruise the pools. 


All in all in was a relaxing way to get home, not to mention, I was able to bring much stuff with us without having to pay extra baggage fees (take that United!)  We were able to see Cozumel, Belize and the sunrise over our beautiful island of Roatan!



I forgot to mention...we are a golfing family.  Our children really have no choice but to become professional golfers, or at least that's what we're drilling into them.  We golf anywhere, everywhere, and at any time that we can.  Joseph, our oldest son (in the green below), is almost better (bien, mucho mejor) than I am.



Christmas at our house is a no brainer...golf clubs!  Anyway, we were able to play golf when we were in Louisiana and this trip I finally brought back my golf clubs so that I could enjoy the beautiful Black Pearl Golf Course at Pristine Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment